Ceiling system consist of tapered Gyproc RhinoBoard® (9.5 mm/12.5 mm) fixed to Gypframe® Steel Brandering and Gypframe® T37K grid.Ceiling to have a Joined Finish.
- Monolithic appearance
- Gypframe® Steel Brander framework offers guaranteed straightness of long sections
- Improved accuracy, easy and quick leveling by means of suspension brackets through Gypframe™ Steel Brander framework. Suspension from timber trusses or joists
- Services accommodated in the Plenum
- Gypframe® T37K enables the creation of bulkheads and level change.
- Gyproc Jointed Ceiling System offers a durable ceiling lining for bigger ceiling voids.
- T37K Suspension from concrete or timber floors and purlins
- Can be insulated to meet SANS 10400-XA and SANS 204 requirements
- Ceiling installation in residential and commercial buildings